The device runs on Amazfit OS, but it’s compatible with Android 5.0 and iOS 10.0 and above. The Bip S Lite is water-resistant up to 50 meters, and also supports Bluetooth 5.0 LE. It can be used to receive notifications for calls, messages, emails as well as weather update. It supports 8 sports modes that include Treadmill, Outdoor running, Walking, Indoor cycling, Outdoor cycling, Yoga, Elliptical traine and Freestyle.
Amazfit Bip S Lite Full Specifications
- 1.28-inch ( 176 x 176 pixels) colour Always-on reflective touch display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection + AF coating provides at-a-glance view for time, date, steps, weather, sports stats etc.
- Receive notifications for calls, messages, emails, weather and other apps on the always-on colour touch display
- 8 sports modes (Treadmill, Outdoor running, Walking, Indoor cycling, Outdoor cycling, Yoga, Elliptical trainer, Freestyle.)
- Optical heart rate sensor for heart rate zones, Tri-axis Accelerometer + Tri-axis Gyro
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE, Compatible with Android and iOS
- PAI health analysis
- Control music on the phone
- Water-resistant up to 50 meters (5ATM)
- Amazfit OS; Compatibility: Android 5.0 or iOS 10.0 and above
Dimensions: 42 x 35.3 x 11.4mm Weight: 30 grams with strap and 18 grams without strap
200mAh battery with up to 30 days battery life with basic use, 30 days standby
Price And Availability
The Amazfit Bip S Lite smartwatch comes in Charcoal Black, Oxford Blue, and Sakura Pink colours. The price tag of the device is set at Rs. 3799 for Indian buyers, which is around 20,000 Naira here in Nigeria.