Facebook has started rolling out it’s new dark mode features for mobile users,turning on dark mode now changes your mobile default white and blue interface with a black and grey theme.
- Open the Facebook app on your mobile device.
- Click the “Menu” tab on the bottom menu.
- Scroll down and tap “Privacy and Settings.”
- A shortcut toggle for Dark Mode will be here, provided you have it.
- Tap it to turn on the new theme.
Facebook says “only a small percentage” of mobile users have the feature right now. It’s unclear if the new dark mode setting is only rolling out to specific devices or mobile updates.