Hackers are on the rise, and they are hacking into innocent Facebook accounts daily probably because some are not techy enough. I know it is annoying and painful when your account is hacked and you find it difficult to recover.
And what most of all these Facebook hackers do is to be posting dubious schemes, luring your Facebook friends into scam investments, etc. But I’ve prepared a guide that will help you to recover your hacked FB account in no time.
Below is a simple guide on how to recover your hacked Facebook in easy steps.
How to Recover A Hacked Facebook Account
Go to this page https://www.facebook.com/hacked and you’ll see a comprise account
2. Click on my account is compromised button
3. Input your account’s username, email, or phone number. Fill in the information and click on “Search“.
4. Add the recent or old password that you can remember.
5. Once Facebook realize that your account is genuine, they’ll take you through a few steps to change your password.
6. Facebook will then review the email addresses attached to your account. Tick the one that belongs to you and others will be deleted by FB.
7. Finally, Click next and you’ll have your account restored back to you.
If your account has never been hacked, it is important you secure your Facebook account with this guide here. Let us know if this post is helpful using the comment.