There is a development for the users who are waiting for the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra DxOMark test. The camera test of this model, which was released 40 days ago, was eagerly awaited by many. Now, DxoMark is preparing to release the test result.
We know that the phone that managed to get the highest score in the camera tests conducted by the French company is the Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra with 130 points. South Korean firm’s Galaxy S20 Ultra is in eighth place with 122 points.
A message was shared from the Twitter account of the test team, which has been operating for 12 years. In this message, they announce that the test results of the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra will be published on October 5, 2020. In short, the result of this model will be with us tomorrow.
When we take a look at the cameras of the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, a main camera with a resolution of 108 Megapixels (f/1.8) greets us. A telephoto camera with a resolution of 12 Megapixels (f/3.0 – OIS 5x optical zoom – 50x hybrid zoom) accompanies the main camera.
An ultra-wide-angle camera with a resolution of 12 Megapixels (f/2.2) also helps these cameras. On the front, a camera with a resolution of 10 Megapixels (f/2.2 – autofocus) serves users.
Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra specifications
- 6.9-inch Quad HD+ (3088 × 1440 pixels) Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O Display, HDR10+,496PPI, 120Hz refresh rate, up to 1500 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU / Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 990 7nm EUV processor with ARM Mali-G77MP11 GPU
- LTE- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB/512GB (UFS 3.1) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- 5G – 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB/256GB/512GB (UFS 3.1) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 10 with OneUI
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 108MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, OIS, Laser AF Sensor, 12MP Periscope lens with f/3.0 aperture, PDAF, OIS, 5X optical zoom, Super Resolution Zoom up to 50X, 12MP 120° Ultra Wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture
- 10MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Stereo speakers tuned by AKG, Dolby Atmos
- Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 164.8 x 77.2 x 8.1mm; Weight: 208
- Bluetooth enabled S Pen with Pressure levels: 4096, Pen tip diameter: 0.7 mm, IP68
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax (2.4/5GHz), HE80, MIMO, 1024-QAM, Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, USB Type-C (Gen 3.2), NFC, MST
- 4500mAh (typical) battery with 45W fast charging, wireless (WPC and PMA) charging, Wireless PowerShare
Who do you think will win the race between Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra?