Samsung One UI 3.0 Public Beta is almost here. This post will show you how to be on the lookout to get early access as soon as possible.
Samsung One UI 3.0 is currently available to developers on Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra, S20 Plus, and S20, but the public beta will soon be available for All S20 models as well as Note 20 series, and so on.
Samsung ONE UI 3.0 (Android 11) Public Beta
- Open Samsung Members app (If you don’t have So Download)
- In the Samsung Members app click the One UI notice
- Then tap Registration of One UI Beta Program to submit the application form your Samsung account.
- You can do this through the settings menu: Settings > Software update > Download updates manually.
If the Samsung Members app does not show ONE UI Beta notice then don’t worry, we have brought you new tricks to register beta.
- Open Samsung Pay (If you don’t have So Download)
- In the featured section you will One UI Notice banner
- Tap on the banner and register beta program