Finally, OnePlus has started pushing OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 update for OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro with November 2020 security patch in India, Europe, and North America.
The new OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 update brings November 2020 patch and fixes some numerous features, such as NFC, Parallel Apps, Warp Charging, Horizon light, fingerprint, screenshot, Play Store, and Network.
Additionally, the new update of the OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro optimized system power consumption and increase battery life and the experience with a split-screen of apps.
Software Information & Download Link
- IN: 126.96.36.199.IN21DA
- EU: 188.8.131.52.IN21BA
- NA: 184.108.40.206.IN21AA
OnePlus 8 Pro
- IN: 220.127.116.11.IN11DA
- EU: 18.104.22.168.IN11BA
- NA: 22.214.171.124.IN11AA
Download Link Available soon
- Optimized the experience with a split-screen of apps
- Further optimized system power consumption and increase battery life
- Fixed the small probability issue that expanded screenshot may stop working
- Fixed the issue that cache is not deleted after uninstalling apps
- Fixed the issue that the screen may flash when using fingerprint unlock
- Fixed the issue that Horizon light is not activated normally
- Fixed the small probability issue that NFC can not be turned on
- Fixed the small probability issue that Parallel Apps can not be turned on
- Fixed the small probability issue that the fan of the Warp Charge 30 Wireless Charger may not work
- Fixed the issue that Play Store could not install the app
- Updated Android security patch to 2020.11
- Fixed the small probability issue that network interruption issue in some apps
- Improve the stability of communication functions
As always, this OTA will be incremental. The OTA will reach a small percentage of users today, and we’ll begin a broader rollout in a few days.