OPPO has launched its latest mid-range 5G smartphone and a new addition to its the K series in China. The phone features a 6.5-inch FHD+ LCD 90Hz display, with a screen resolution of 2400×1080 pixels. It comes with a 90.5% screen-to-body ratio, a body dimension of 162.2×75.1×7.1mm and a weight of 194 grams.
The phone is powered by Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 720 processor, clocked at a frequency of 2GHz. It runs on ColorOS 7.2 based on Android 10, paired with 6GB of RAM and has a 128GB of internal storage. The OPPO K7x packs a 5000mAh battery with 30W VOOC flash charge fast charging.
OPPO K7x Key Specs
- 6.5-inch (2400×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 90Hz LCD screen with up to 600 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 720 7nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC3 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Dual SIM
- ColorOS 7.2 based on Android 10
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, EIS, LED flash, 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro and 2MP portrait camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 162.2×75.1×7.1mm; Weight: 194g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 30W VOOC flash charge fast charging
The OPPO K7x comes featuring a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and a 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture. As for rear cameras, the phone sports a 48MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro and 2MP portrait camera with f/2.4 aperture
Price And Availability
The OPPO K7x comes in Mirror Black and Shadow Blue colour options, and it is priced at $223. The phone will be available at $208 when it officially goes on sale in China from November 11th.