Android 11 is the new talk of the town, at least for those enthusiastic enough to keep an eye on every new release, beta or stable. Naturally, many Xiaomi fans are eager to know if and when their devices will receive Android 11 update.
Google announced the first developer preview version in March and has since released the first public beta version. Unlike the former, the latter can be used by anyone willing to test the waters ahead of the stable release probably beginning September.
Xiaomi is rolling forward and providing many enormous features to its users. And Android 11 the latest and greatest version of its OS is finally here on Xiaomi.
Xiaomi has started seeding Android 11 Stable Beta to Mi 10, Mi 10 Pro, and Redmi K30 Pro in China and globally. Some Xiaomi devices have already received the Android beta program.
Android 11 includes the following features:
- Conversations are a priority.
- Bubbles, bubbles everywhere.
- Built-in screen recording.
- Quick access to smart devices.
- Much better media controls.
- Permissions needn’t be forever.
- Pixel only: Live view Location sharing.
- Pixel only: Better screenshots and text selection.
Devices in Open Beta of Android 11
- Mi 10 Ultra (Preparing to Open Beta)
- Mi 10 Youth / Lite Zoom (Open Beta)
- Mi Note 10 / Pro / CC9 Pro (Open Beta)
- Redmi K30 Ultra (Preparing to Open Beta)
- Redmi K30i 5G (Open Beta)
- Redmi K30 / Poco X2 (Open Beta)
- Redmi K30 5G / Racing Edition (Open Beta)
- Redmi K20 / Mi 9T (Open Beta)
- Redmi 10X Pro (Preparing to Open Beta)
- Redmi 10X 5G (Preparing to Open Beta)
- Mi 10
- Mi 10 Pro
- Redmi K30 Pro / Poco F2 Pro
Devices in Internal Testing Of Android 11
- Mi 10T Pro
- Mi 10T / Redmi K30s Ultra
- Mi 10T Lite
- Mi Note 10 Lite
- Mi 9 Pro 5G New
- Mi 9 New
- Mi 9 SE
- Mi CC9 / Mi 9 Lite
- Mi CC9 Meitu Edition
- Mi A3
- Redmi K20 Pro / Premium / Mi 9T Pro New
- Redmi K30 Ultra
- Redmi 10X Pro
- Redmi 10X 5G
- Redmi Note 9 / Redmi 10X 4G New
- Redmi Note 9s / Note 9 Pro India
- Redmi Note 9 Pro Max
- Redmi Note 9 Pro Global
- Redmi 9 Global / Redmi 9 Prime
- Redmi 9 India
- Redmi 9C / POCO C3
- Redmi 9A
- POCO X3 NFC
- POCO M2
- POCO M2 Pro
- Blackshark 2, 2 Pro New
- Blackshark 3, 3S, 3 Pro
Devices Won’t Get Android 11
- Mi CC 9e
- Redmi Note 8, 8T, 8 Pro
- Redmi Note 7, 7S, 7 Pro
- Redmi 8, 8A, 8A Dual
- Devices those launched with MIUI 9
- Redmi / Redmi Note series get one major update. (except Redmi Note 5)
- Mi Mix 3 5G and Mi Mix Alpha are ends of life.
This list is not the list approved by Xiaomi.
Android 11 Tracker
- Mi 10 Ultra – (open beta)
- Mi 10 Lite – (release Stable)
- Mi 10 – (release Stable)
- Mi 10 Pro – (release Stable)
- Mi 10 Youth /Lite Zoom – (Preparing to stable Release)
- Mi 10T Lite /10i /Note 9 Pro 5G- (Preparing to Open Beta)
- Mi 9 –(Internal Beta testing)
- Mi 9 Pro – (Internal Beta testing)
- Mi 9t Pro – (Internal Beta testing)
- Mi Note 10 / Pro / CC9 Pro – (Preparing to Stable Release)
- Mi A3 – (Preparing to Stable Release)
- Redmi Note 9 4G /9T / 9 Power – Preparing to Open Beta
- Redmi Note 9 5G – Preparing to Open Beta
- Redmi k30 Ultra – Open Beta
- Redmi K30i 5G – Preparing to Stable Beta Release
- Redmi K30 / POCO X2 – Preparing to Stable Release
- Redmi K30 Pro Zoom – (release Stable)
- Redmi K20 /Mi 9T – Preparing to Stable Release
- Redmi 10X Pro – Open Beta
- Redmi 10X 5G – Open Beta
- Redmi Note 9s – (release Stable)
- Redmi Note 9 Pro Max – Stable Release
- Redmi Note 9 Pro Global – Stable Release
- Poco F2 – (release Stable)
- Redmi K30 Pro – (release Stable)
- Redmi K30 5G – (release Stable)
- Poco M2 Pro- Preparing to Stable Release