Would you like to sing and sync with the soundtrack lyrics of your story? Here, you will be learning how to add songs and lyrics to Instagram Stories. With Instagram Music Sticker, one can easily add songs and lyrics to Stories.
Instagram added the feature that allows music on Stories in 2018. Initially, it was only available to specific countries before it was extended to India in 2019 followed by the addition of new soundtracks.
Now, after another three years, it has been further extended to more countries. Instagram and Facebook users in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Middle East, and North African regions can also add music to their Stories.
Below, you can find the procedure involve to use this feature on Instagram. You might also like to see the 5 Useful tips to repost Instagram Stories which was recently added to this website.
How to Add Songs and Lyrics to Instagram Stories
- Launch your Instagram app on an Android or iOS device.
- Swipe to the left to add a story and capture an image or make a video using the Instagram camera app. You can also choose a picture or video directly from your gallery.
- Next, swipe up and select the Music sticker. Now, you should see a complete music library with two categories; For You and Browse.
- Select a soundtrack based on their Genres or Themes. Genres available are Pop, Punjabi, Rock, Jazz, and more. Also, you can find themes like Travel, Family, Love, Party, etc. Also, you may want to search and use your favorite songs as well.
- Select the song you want and then, select the part of the song you want to add to your story. After, you can now add lyrics and choose from different formats available.
- Next, tap Done, then Share with your followers or close friends.