Realme’s first corve display smartphone Realme X7 Pro Extreme Edition smartphone launched in China this year, and it is powered by the octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ SoC, paired with up to 12GB RAM and up to 256GB of storage.
The device comes with Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 out of the box, and Realme is rolling out a new software update for the smartphone, Realme X7 Pro Extreme Edtion joins the July 2021 security patch party now. The update comes with several camera tweaks – Optimizes the noise performance of some scenes of the rear camera, and it fixes network, system along with Android July 2021 security patch.
Software Update Details
|Device Model||Realme X7 Pro Extreme Edition|
|Android Version||Android 11|
|Realme UI Version||Realme UI 2.0|
|Security Patch||Android July 2021 Security Patch|
If you own the smartphone and live in India, so you can check the software update, Just tap on the Settings menu > Software Update > If available for your region, tap on Download and Install.
Note: Once again, this is a phased rollout and will be available to all the users very soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update on your device.
- Update Android security patch (2021#7)
- Optimize the noise performance of some scenes of the rear camera
- Fix the problem of low probability of smearing in the rear preview
- Fix the problem of vertical lines appearing in very few scenes
- The internet
- Optimize network performance in some scenarios and improve the network experience
- Fix the problem that the navigation key is blurred when dark mode is turned on
- Fix the problem that the background of the drop-down status bar does not have Gaussian blur