Finally, Realme officially released realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11 for realme narzo 10. The roll-out is released in batches and will reach you soon, kindly wait for it. Also to receive this update, please make sure your device is updated to the required version RMX2040_11_A.47.
As we all know, last month Realme announced the Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 open beta program for the Realme 6 and Realme 6i. Now the program reaches the Realme Narzo 10 in India.
If you are interested can enroll in the Android 11 beta program by navigating to their smartphone’s Settings > Software update menu and tapping on the Settings icon in the upper-right corner, then on Trial Version, and then on Apply Now. If your application is selected, you’ll receive the beta build on your device.
The next-gen software iteration for Realme smartphones carries Global Theme Colour, AOD (always on display) and Dark Mode improvements, and Icon and Font customizations. It carries a Floating Window feature to allow users to operate multiple apps simultaneously.
Before registration, keep in mind, your device must be updated to the latest software version RMX2040_11_A.47. And once you receive the beta update, make sure your device has at least 60% battery and 5GB of internal storage before proceeding with the installation.
Realme Narzo 10 Android 11 Changelog
Personalize the user interface to make it your own
- Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode, and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
Security and Privacy
- You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
- Added “Low battery message”: When your phone battery is lower than 15%, you can quickly send a message to share your location with specified people.
- You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- You can back up your photos, documents, system settings, WeChat data, and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- Added Sleep Capsule for you to restrict your phone use for better rest and sleep.