The Android July 2021 security patch update for the Realme X7 Max has begun to roll out today. The July 2021 update for the Realme X7 Max is ongoing simultaneously in the Indian market. The Realme X was the first to get the update, including the July 2021 security patch. The latest updates are meant to fix several system-related vulnerabilities.
The Firmware version of the Realme X7 Max July 2021 Security Patch is RMX3031_11_A.17. The Firmware can be installed on the Realme device via an update or manually downloaded and installed.
Previously the company added the dynamic RAM expansion feature in the June 2021 update. This feature can borrow additional space from storage and allot it to RAM, to ensure a seamless performance. In other words, the smartphone will borrow some storage space and use it for RAM functions.
Software Update Details
|Device Name||Realme X7 Max|
|Android Version||Android 11|
|Realme UI Version||Realme UI 2.0|
|Security Patch||Android July 2021 Security Patch|
Like any other OTA system update, the Realme UI 2.0 build for the Realme X7 Max is being rolled out in batches. Therefore, it may take some time to reach every user.
- Updated Android security patch: July 2021
- Optimize system performance and improve system stability.
- Fixed an issue where the Weather app would fail to find your location sometimes.
- Fixed an issue where the Camera app would exit automatically sometimes.
- Fixed an issue where the mobile network would be disconnected occasionally.
- Fixed an issue where typing on a Bluetooth keyboard would be responsive.
Realme X7 Max is mid-range 5G smartphone of the company, which runs Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11. The phone comes with a 6.43-inch touchscreen display and is powered by a 4500mAh battery (supports fast charging). Also include Wi-Fi 802.11, Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, and many more.